Refunds and Returns Policy
This Policy explains our practices with regards to the return and/or refund of funds purchased by a customer from Signosaur Pty Ltd. If you have general questions about this Policy, please email us sent at support@ signosaur.com.au or call 1300 SIGNOS (1300 744 667) to discuss any/all matters.
It is the responsibility of the Purchaser to ensure that the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which they intend to use it prior to placing an order. Signosaur provides specifications, descriptions and recommendations of products supplied, but if you are still unsure, contact us on 1300 SIGNOS (1300 744 667) or via email at email@example.com for more information.
- Notify us within seven (7) business days of receiving your order if it is damaged, defective, item/s are missing or you suspect you have ordered in error by doing the following:
- Take detailed photographs of the damage and/or incorrect order
- Email your details and photos to customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number
- After receiving your RMA number, place all items securely in their original packaging, with the RMA document you will be provided, and send them to: SIGNOSAUR Attn: Returns RMA # Suite 6, Level 17 141 Queen St. BRISBANE Q 4000
- Returns are only accepted for stock items when an application is made within seven (7) business days of delivery. Applications not received within this time-frame will not be accepted
- All returned items must be re-packaged and returned in their original packaging. This is the only way to ensure that damage has not occurred during the return delivery
- All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA number, subsequent approval of the return and the clear display of the RMA number on the outside of the returned package
- Refunds on printed material will only be accepted for technical faults in the paper stock or the manufacturing process. Refunds will not be accepted if incorrect artwork files are supplied and approved prior to production or if the items are mishandled post delivery
- Please allow up to twenty eight (28) business days from the date of delivery of the return before we complete our appraisal
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer for change of mind returns • Any goods that are returned damaged (except where the damage has occurred after original dispatch from our premises) will not be credited
- Refunds will not be granted due to delays in delivery (see Force Majure below)
The above does not limit our obligations under Australian Consumer Law in respect of consumer guarantees, including obligations on returns and refunds for defective products.
Signosaur is exempt from liability for damages or delays on the performance of a contract, hindered or delayed due to circumstances beyond our control. Examples of such release factors are floods, fires, transport delays, prohibitions, and weather conditions.